Production: Frozen Dough Manufacturing
Custom Foods – De Soto, KS
Full-time 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings are available at our Frozen Dough Manufacturing facility in De Soto, KS. We offer best in class benefits to include company paid medical, life/AD&D and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Additionally, we offer dental, vision, voluntary life/AD&D, critical illness, cancer, accident, hospital confinement, legal and identity theft protection and a host of other voluntary benefit offerings.
Our facility is known for its family-like environment and has very little turnover. Trust, respect and integrity are at the heart of every decision we make. The right team member will exemplify these traits in everything they do.
Duties our production team members encounter:
- Moving product from machine to machine or machine to boxes and storage
- Some roles lift up to 20 lbs. while other positions may require the lifting of 50 or more lbs.
- Checking weights and ensuring quality measures are met
- Monitoring and adjusting machine output
- Keeping areas free of debris
- Adhering to all safety protocols
- Ability to stand for up to four hours at a time
Come join us!